LOSING MORE THAN THE DRUG WAR (Video Report)

Featured Image: smiley worried. SOURCE: www.wpclipart.com (Public-Domain).

From youtube uploaded by The Amazing Atheist

Published on Aug 22, 2013

82% of people say we’re losing the drug war. What’s wrong with the other 18%?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


5 × = thirty